Back to latest Green Christian Magazine.
Green Christian, Summer 2016, Issue 81
O Taste and See!
- Editorial: O Taste and See!
- Real Farming, Real Food Small-holder Andy Mellen shares his perspectives on animal husbandry
- Why we should not eat meat Coral Raven sets out the Christian case for veganism
- Animals and the Environment Paul Overend gives a theo-centric argument for animal welfare
- Green Both Ends Is breast green as well as best? Alison Blenkinsop reports
- Jesus and the Sacred Wild Noel Moules explores Christian Animism
- Agroecology: the sustainable alternative to industrial farming Clare Redfern interviews Dr Julia Wright
- The Heathrow 13: Plane Stupid or Holy Fools? Westley Ingram on the importance of radical disruptions
- The Cross and Climate Change Tanya Jones reports on the recent Joy in Enough conference
- Reflection Noel Moules explores the Shalom Circle
- Local Groups – A Renewed Commitment
- GC News :: Reviews and Resources :: Poetry :: Prayers