Green Christian employment opportunities
Green Christian are advertising two exciting part time opportunities to push forward our Joy in Enough initiative within the Church and the wider world.These positions are for a Content Editor and a Development Officer.
Two paid part-time vacancies: Content Editor and Development Officer
With its Joy in Enough programme https://www.greenchristian.org.uk/joy-in-enough/ Green Christian is seeking to bring about a society and an economy which is just and joyful, convivial and humane, in which all have enough but none have too much – and which operates within the boundaries of nature.
Joy in Enough is a challenge to Christians, and an invitation to all people of good will, to join in a growing movement.
We are looking to recruit two motivated individuals to help us build an initial public profile and supporter base, and lay foundations for further growth.
- will launch, develop and maintain Joy in Enough’s online presence
- will begin to build the programme’s profile and audience among the intended supporter base, mainly Christians in the UK
- will ‘prepare the way’ for the launch of the more comprehensive programme.
- will form relationships with donors and funders, and raise funds which will enable Joy in Enough to be sustained in the medium and long term
- will augment our existing funding and help us to ensure that the project is resilient in the event that that funding is not continued.
The Content Editor will work four hours per week on average, the Development Officer will work three hours per week on average. Both roles will be paid at £12 per hour. Appointment will be for an initial period of 12 months with the possibility of extension. This phase of the project will last for four years, 2017-2021.
Contact Tony Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, and if you would like an informal discussion.
Closing date: Thursday July 6th Interviews: Thursday July 20th
But if you are short-listed and not available on that date we will try to arrange an alternative date for you to be interviewed.
Join us at the leading edge of Christian witness!
Green Christian is the trading name of Christian Ecology Link, a registered charity