Green Christian Magazine, Easter 2019, Issue 87
Back to latest Green Christian Magazine.
Green Christian, Easter 2019, Issue 87
End Times for a stable climate?
- Editorial: End Times for a stable climate?
- Extinction Rebellion Elaine Ewart reflects on a new movement
- Naming the Powers Ruth Musgrave invites us to imagine differently
- Putting the Green in Greenbelt Jeremy Williams investigates the annual arts and justice festival
- George Dent (1929 – 2019) – a tribute
- Green Inspiration Online Clare Redfern and Jeremy Williams recommend some useful websites
- Bus Stop Theology Sandra Dutson considers how we travel
- Signs of Hope Join us at the GC retreat at Launde Abbey!
- The Price of Pilgrimage Alexander Kennedy looks at the environmental costs
- To Fly or Not to Fly? Caroline Pomeroy of Climate Stewards believes offsetting can play a role
- Hope Rediscovered Bishop David Atkinson guides us in spiritual wisdom
- GC News :: Reviews :: Local Groups :: Poetry :: Prayers
Comments on "Green Christian Magazine, Easter 2019, Issue 87"
Hello Jane, please click the 'Get Connected' button on the top menu, that should guide you to the right place.
Hello I'd like to subscribe to Green Christian, but can't see how to do it on the website. Can you advise? Thanks