Green Christian Magazine, Winter 2014, Issue 78
Back to latest Green Christian Magazine.
Green Christian, Winter 2014, Issue 78
A Green Christian Way of Life
- Editorial: Connections & A New Name for CEL
- Enough is Enough Paul Ballard means Enough in the sense of Stop!
- Finding the Still Point Mollie Robinson helps us gather fuel to discover the presence of God
- Bashing up our grandchildren? Angus Hanton introduces the fourth ecocell conference
- Report: Scientists for Global ResponsibilitySophie Hebden reports on technologies and simple lifestyles
- ‘When will we ever learn?’ Chris Walton bewails an emasculated theology
- Poetry Please
- Earthed: Loads of food from small spaces Deborah Tomkins invites us to become Earthed together
- A Community of Faith, resistance and hope George Dow describes a Green Christian Way of Life
- Local Groups Isobel Murdoch hopes you will be inspired to act
- CEL News :: Letters :: Books and Resources
- Hands On e-journal
Comments on "Green Christian Magazine, Winter 2014, Issue 78"
Rachel We would be happy for you to link the pdf for Green Christian 78 to your Green Anglican facebook page: https://www.greenchristian.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/gc/GC78Complete.pdf Poppy, Web Designer
Dear Green Christian I want to post this newsletter on our facebook page, but several of the articles dont seem to be hyperlinked?? is there a web version that I can post? thanks