Grid References & Maps Online
Plotting Grid References online from and to maps
It is helpful to be able read maps and work out where you have been for a walk or ride. These links may be useful.
Here are some helpful websites:-
- http://bit.ly/eTLU8Z Grab a Grid reference – Duo – Two maps together – OS map and arial -good
- http://gridreferencefinder.com/# UK Grid reference finder. OK
- http://www.wildlifeinformation.co.uk/recording_gagr.phphttp://wtp2.appspot.com/wheresthepath.htm Where’s the path – can plot route and see heights. give Grid Ref and Longitude and Lattidude
- http://www.gridref.org.uk/ can give postcode
- http://gb.mapometer.com – Mapometer – plot the route of your walk.
Next: GC Vision Statement
Previous: Greenbelt 2013