Green Christian Magazine
The Green Christian magazine is published twice yearly and sent free to members. Some sample articles from the current magazine are published here. Previous issues can be downloaded in pdf format from below.
Each magazine has several Book Reviews which can always be read online.
Green Christian, Spring 2021, Issue 91
Youth Activism Issue
- Editorial: Young voices of hope Shilpita Mathews
- We are Earthing Hell! warns Bishop James Jones
- Young Christians are calling for climate justice Molly Clark shares her vision
- Teach the Future! Jodie Bailey-Ho is fighting for climate education
- Mock COP-26 – young people speak to the powerful Josh Tregale describes his part in it
- Democracy and climate change Rachel Mander challenges us to speak out
- How achievable is net zero carbon? Andrew Craig calls for realism and commitment
- You say you want a (green) revolution? Clare Redfern reports on our Government’s plans
- Covid, Climate and Christianity Shilpita Mathews considers how young people can take a lead
- GC News :: Reviews :: Local Groups :: Poetry :: Prayers
Click on the image to download the pdf and see the whole magazine. Click on the title to also view the table of contents.
|Autumn 2020 Issue 90
A time to mourn, a time to mend
|Spring 2020 Issue 89
What’s in your river?
|Autumn 2019 Issue 88
Climate Crisis: light in the darkness
|Easter 2019 Issue 87
End Times for a stable climate?
|Autumn 2018 Issue 86
Righteous joy, reverent hope
|Summer 2018 Issue 85
Lament, Wonder and Hope
For current copies, or a back edition, please send a £6.00 cheque to Green Christian, 10 Kiln Gardens, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, RG27 8RG, UK. tel: +44 (0)345 4598460. (This includes P&P). Please check that the back edition you require is available before sending money.
To become a Green Christian magazine subscriber or Green Christian member which means you receive Green Christian magazine as part of your membership go to the join Green Christian page for details of costs.
Contributions should be on a CD, or sent as an email or an attached file to the editor, email@example.com. Otherwise, clear typescript is acceptable when negotiated with the Editor. Accompanying graphics will increase the chances of publication, including where possible a photograph of the author. An early email to the editor to indicate an intention to write is very helpful.
Postal address for contributions: 17, Ascham Road, Cambridge CB4 2BD
Green Christian is intended as a forum for Christians of all traditions to reflect on and contribute to current thinking in the green movement. Items in Green Christian Magazine reflect the views of their author and not necessarily those of GC.
Basis of Faith
We affirm our belief in God as Creator of all things and in Jesus Christ as Lord, looking to the Holy Spirit for guidance through the Scriptures, and seeking to hear Him in the challenges of the present time.