Green Christian Magazine, Winter 2015, Issue 80
Back to latest Green Christian Magazine.
Green Christian, Winter 2015, Issue 80
Population out of control?
- Editorial: Pilgrims in Partnership
- Ordinand goes Green Dan Ross shares his journey to green Christianity
- Letter with a lesson Martin Davis on impact of the latest Papal Encyclical
- Sowing a new rule Reflections from the Way of Life retreat, by Tim Suiter
- The Final Frontier Making the most of your front garden, by Ed Echlin
- Grand Tour Anne Hayward’s Welsh pilgrimage
- Obituary Audrey Bryant remembered
- Out of Africa Amy Ross reports on a Lausanne Creation Care conference
- Plant with Purpose Sustainable planting in Tanzania, by Heather Tomlinson
- Environment & Population David Atkinson investigates this tricky issue
- Poetry :: Local Groups :: GC News :: Prayerscript :: Books and Resources :: Reflection