Green Christian Magazine, Summer 2015, Issue 79
Back to latest Green Christian Magazine.
Green Christian, Summer 2015, Issue 79
Seeds of Change
- Editorial: Business as Usual?
- The Struggle to Change David Osborne discusses the difficulty of changing lifestyles
- Joy in Enough Clare Redfern reports on the Joy in Enough retreat
- Standing at the Crossroads Paul Bodenham explores the importance of ‘threshold moments’
- Desert Silence Richard Ames-Lewis discovers the hidden sounds of silence
- Goals in Sight Colin Bell assesses the latest UN goals for sustainable development
- Hedgehog Love Laura Deacon sings the hedgehog’s praises
- Tribute to John Mead
- Local Groups – Through Mighty Waters
- The Rubbish Diet Alison Thomas on the diet plan for your waste bin
- GC News :: Letters :: Reviews and Resources
- Prayer :: Meditation