Green Christian Magazine, Spring 2020, Issue 89
Back to latest Green Christian Magazine.
Green Christian, Spring 2020, Issue 89
What’s in your river?
- Editorial: “What’s in your river?”
- Requiem for Lost Species New rituals for remembering from Helen Burnett
- Edward Echlin 1930-2019 Paul Bodenham pays tribute
- Audacious living in Amazonia Kathy Galloway meets indigenous people on the environmental frontline
- Meet the GC Arts Convenor Graham Norman takes on this new role
- EnFolding the future John Anderson on a church building with vision
- What’s in your river? Cecilia Medupin shares her enthusiasm
- Climate and injustice John Anderson challenges us to act
- The Religion and Extinction Network A report from Stefan Skrimshire
- Introducing our new GC Chaplains Andrew Norman and Gina Hoff
- GC News :: Reviews :: Local Groups :: Poetry :: Prayers
Next: Our Partners and Friends
Comments on "Green Christian Magazine, Spring 2020, Issue 89"
comprehensive introduction to GC approach and inheritance. I’m coming anew after a smattering scattergun approach between church and conservation with ecology. More books to read from the obituary of Edward Echlin. Thy Kingdom Come study course looks good